CHILDREN: (3 months – 12 Years): $125 + cost of images or zip file for an additional $200
1 hour session with a minimum of 30 hand selected edited images. A wide variety of knitted hats, bows, diaper covers, tutus, props and backgrounds are available for you to use and sold here at The Studio 216 which are all washed in hypoallergenic detergent after every session. Travel fee for locations over 30 minutes to an hour add $75. A nonrefundable $75 deposit is due at the time of booking and will be applied to your session. The balance due the day of your session. If you are unhappy with this session, another one will be rescheduled free of charge. $30 for each additional child. This will not be a separate session but will be included in the amount of images given in the one hour session for both children.
SMASH CAKE: $160 + cost of images or Zip File for an additional $200
Ready, set, SMASH! We Capture all the mess on camera and better yet, without you having to clean up the mess! Custom designed cakes are provided by The Studio 216, matching the Smash Cake Design of the outfit. Before the smashing begins, a one year session will be photographed for a total of a one hour session. Prints are sold separately and are purchased a la carte. 30+ edited images
NEWBORN SESSIONS BY JILL: $400 + cost of images or Zip File for an additional $200
This is a session with out a time limit. I allow time for feeding, calming and plenty of clean ups! Sessions will be held at The Studio 216 only. We supply everything you can possibly imagine to dress up this new bundle of joy, including a personal heater to keep the baby at a constant temperature at all given times and the sound of white noise or lullaby music playing softly in the background. All you need to bring is a stack of diapers and be set to feed, warm and participate and this is a team experience. No worries if you forget your diaper bag. The Studio 216 is prepared with diaper, wipes, binkies and everything else you need! Please note I must have baby with in the first two weeks of birth for the best turn out. This session includes the baby and if the baby allows we will do images at the end with mom, dad and siblings. This is not a guarantee. Siblings will be an additional charge of $25 for each child. A minimum of 30 edited images.
Tips for a newborn session:
- Most important tip for you the parents: Please be aware that this is a very long session, you may get bored and you will get hot. I keep it very warm in my studio for baby so please so dress in layers and bring a book or a laptop to pass the time. The longest portion is spent getting the baby to sleep however if you follow some of these tips, they may help to reduce time rocking baby to sleep 🙂 The less bored your are, the more relaxed you are, the more patience you have to sit back and let me do my thing… the more calm the environment is = awesome session 🙂 I have more patience than anyone when it comes to babies. This is what I was born to do, so please sit back, relax and take a break! I will let you know when I need you to feed or “spot” the baby. You will always be with in arms reach!
- For my nursing mothers, please be aware of your diet the days leading up to the session. Avoid spicy foods that may upset their belly.
- Avoid wearing scratching clothing, jewelry and harsh perfumes or scents. We will be dealing with bare skin for most of this session.
- Try keeping baby awake for as long as you can for the hours leading up to the session. Play, talk, interact, give a bath…as much stimuli as possible.
- Feed baby before leaving. I do want baby to have a nice full belly so I can attempt to get right to work with a sleepy baby when you arrive…leading me to the next tip…
- Please dress baby in a one piece zipper for easy access, something I do not have to slip over their head. Also note that loose fitting is key for no lines on skin, same goes with binky. Having baby dressed in the adorable socks, shoes, pants and button up shirts will only wake baby up. The easier to undress, the easier I can get to snapping pictures 🙂
- Speaking of the binky, if you use one, please do not forget it! This can be my best friend during these sessions 🙂
Feel at ease knowing I am a certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support Registered Nurse and have worked in the medical field with pediatrics for 9 years, not to mention a mother of three. I have much confidence and experience with newborns.
***Deposit is due before the session and is nonrefundable. There is no set number of guaranteed images for a newborn session and The Studio 216 can not guarantee a sling shot for each session. Babies must be fast asleep for this and their safety priority. The Studio 216 does not do house calls due to proper equipment, props, and my safety.
JUST BECAUSE: $300 + cost of images or Zip File for an additional $300
Just because pictures are just what they say! For whatever the reason….Engagement, Pregnancy, Boudoir, Trash the Dress, Head shots or a portrait session! Travel up to 20 miles from Cleveland included. Travel fee for locations over 30 minutes to an hour add $50. Prints are sold separately and are purchased a la carte. 30-40 edited images.
HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR: $400 +cost of images or Zip file for an additional $200
Two hour session with unlimited outfit changes. You may include a friend or pet. This will be an indoor and outdoor session geared to the students style. 40-45 edited images.
EVENTS: Starting at 300 + cost of images or Zip File for an additional $200 and up
Backdrops and lighting available on site for an additional $200 setup fee. Travel up to 30 miles from Chagrin Falls or Cleveland included. Travel fee for locations over 30 minutes to an hour add $50. $100 each additional hour. Events include Birthdays, Showers, Quinceaneras, etc…
This package includes a free consultation, 2 photographers, 1 assistant, all day coverage, free engagement session, Photo Booth Backdrop, private online gallery of your edited images with in 90 days after wedding, a zip file with all of your images of your engagement session, wedding and Photo Booth Backdrop. All images are also available a la carte in your own personalized password protected website for the use of out-of-town family and friends who would like to view and purchase prints. These will be delivered directly to the address of choice. See pricing below for the cost of individual prints. Travel is included up to 40 miles from Chagrin Falls or Cleveland, Ohio.
Photo Backdrop sold separate: $400 for a wedding, Includes set up, props, photographer, 2 hour shooting time, editing, and online gallery. Prints sold separate.
wallets: $8.00 for a set of 4***many other sizes and merchandise available***
One week for review of images with sessions excluding weddings. 5 images may be selected for changes. This includes black and white, color, spot removal, airbrushing, additional requests, etc if not already done….
Pricing subject to change at anytime without notice including any current galleries. Galleries are left open as a storage for my clients however we must charge according to rate increase per year.